15.1.15

BUMPDATE: 30 WEEKS

How far along are you? 30 weeks

Weight gain: 29 pounds

Sleep: I finally figured out why my sleeping has been so messed up. Sammy sleeps at my feet most nights so I can't stretch my legs out, and when I do I get an excruciating pain my calves. Might have to kick him out of the bedroom for the next few months.

Movement: Oh yes. He's turned into a roller and I must admit it's the weirdest feeling ever. Still sweet, but just a little odd feeling.

Favourite moments: The past week while I've been sitting on the couch, Sammy comes along and cuddles on my belly. He doesn't even seems bothered by the baby moving and kicking against him.

Weird pregnancy things: We live on the 3rd floor of a 4 floor walk up, so it's becoming quite the workout walking up the stairs. It's quite entertaining how easily out of breath you become when you're pregnant.

Happy or moody? Happy

Belly button in or out? Still not fully popped yet

Stretch marks? Getting more and more every week

Looking forward to: (1) I now get to visit my midwife every 2 weeks!!! We're getting closer. (2) Looking into prenatal classes. Can not wait to learn more about the birthing process.

2 comments

  1. ooohhh!! how exciting! what a thrill. I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's a very SURREAL experience! Good/bad I cherish these moments. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.