8.1.15

BUMPDATE: 29 WEEKS


How far along are you? 29 weeks

Weight gain: 27 pounds

Sleep: I've been waking up the past couple nights just feeling a little uncomfortable. Tonight I am going to try the "pillow under the belly" trick.

Movement: He's quieted down a little since we got back from Winnipeg, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I'm trying to stay away from sugar and sweets.

Favourite moments: Yesterday I unpacked all our baby gifts from the Winnipeg shower. I just can't help but smile at all the cute little clothes!

Weird pregnancy things: Well the time has come. I have officially become pregnant in my legs. My jeans still fit, but they are slightly uncomfortable, so I want to buy a pair one size up for just a little more wiggle room. I've literally been living in dresses and leggings the past few days.

Happy or moody? Happy

Belly button in or out? It's almost fully popped!

Stretch marks? So this is slightly embarrassing. I haven't been in front of a full length mirror in 2 weeks, so yesterday when I was getting dressed I noticed that I have quite a few stretch marks on the lower right half of my stomach. Since I can not see the bottom half of my belly I never noticed them. So yes a few stretch marks.

Looking forward to: Getting back on track with eating healthy. Luckily our fridge is practically empty so I can really start fresh.

1 comment

  1. Haha, yes! My legs became very "pregnant" when I was. I had more stretch marks on my thighs/butt than on my belly. (Still do.) I was always in a maxi skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.