21.1.15

A MIDWEEK LIST

+ Reorganizing cupboards and closets has become my life. The amount of crap we've collected over our year and a half of marriage is pathetic. Always love a good clear out.

+ I've had the 25th anniversary of Les Mis on repeat for 2 days now. Why is it that I feel more productive when musicals play in the background.

+ The nursery is literally about 95% done!!!! Just need to hang some pictures and get rid of the desk and it is baby ready!!!!!

+ I can't get enough of reading birth stories on blogs. I love how everyone's story is different, and yet beautiful. I admit I have slight nerves about going into labour, but for the most part I'm excited.

+ I actually baked the other day (which never happens). And of course Alex and I ate them in one night.

+ My second niece (Adelaide) is smiling and babbling away now and it melts me. Having little conversations with her is the sweetest.

4 comments

  1. you need to read this birth story: http://www.samijolovesyou.com/2015/01/rivers-birth-story.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you thank you!!!! I'm seriously obsessed with them!

      Delete
  2. reorganizing and cleaning out always feels so good! also, can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate up every birth story I could get my hands on!
    Dunno if you've read mine ;)
    http://zippedydooda.blogspot.com/2014/10/gwendolyns-birth.html

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.