4.12.14

SNOW AND WORK

I must say I look forward to the day when decorating for Christmas also involves outside decorations.

Yesterday we had the prettiest, fluffiest snowfall.
There is nothing better than being inside, having nowhere to go and watching the snow come down.
Makes me feel more and more Christmasy.

And now I am currently cuddled up in a flannel nighty after having worked a 5 hour shift.
I must admit I wasn't too happy when I first found out that I would have to finish work 3 months earlier than I planned.
Financially it made perfect sense for me to go as long as I could at work so we could continue to add to our cushiony savings.
However with it being retail, and Christmas being impossible to book off (literally impossible) my last day is December 23rd.
After the past 2 weeks I am actually relieved to have a few months break before the baby comes.
My sciatic nerve has been acting up and it hasn't exactly been fun.
Only a couple more shifts to go!!!
And then I will be done with retail indefinitely.

3 comments

  1. That is the most breathtaking wreath! I hate snow, but I absolutely love to look at it and not be outside trying to commute around it. How exciting you're almost on maternity leave! So soon you'll be a mama!

    xo,
    Malia
    littleladychangblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for being done with retail! where are you working right now?
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.