6.12.14

NESTING

Nesting has officially begun around here.
Yesterday Alex and I picked up the crib, and couldn't help but set it up right away.
I have spent the last 3 hours cleaning out the second bedroom.
The closet especially was full of stuff that I just couldn't part with for whatever reason.
But I decided I needed to brutal with myself, and 7 garbage bags later I feel much, much better!!!!
It's starting to actually look like a nursery, instead of a makeup/dumping ground room.

+

Last night Alex kept whispering to me: "There's a crib in the other room"
We would then get giddy just thinking about the fact that in a few months there will be a baby sleeping in that crib.
It's getting real people.

2 comments

  1. I can feel the magic of parenthood between you two, it makes me giddy too. Having kids is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little hanging mushrooms are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.