27.12.14

CHRISTMAS DAY

Growing up, I was never close with my extended family.
Christmas day would consist of just my immediate family.
Don't get me wrong, I loved having a small and simple Christmas.
Since Alex has a very close knit family, it's been nice to celebrate Christmas in a way I never have before.

I haven't been connected online for the entirety of Christmas, and it has been so nice.
Instead of taking millions of pictures, I just sat back and soaked it all in.
I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas with those you love.

2 comments

  1. your christmas sounds perfect, love all the oranges on the stockings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok but what is that last picture? pretty sure i need the recipe for that. mhmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.