23.12.14

BUMPDATE: 27/40

How far along are you? 27 weeks

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Sleep: I did the mistake of taking a nap at 6:30 last night. Woke up at 9:30pm and didn't end up going back until about 1am. Slept all the way through the night though which was nice.

Movement: This past week our little one has been really loving pushing his way up my ribs and squashing my lungs. Just exploring every little place he can I guess.

Favourite moments: Every morning Alex goes under the covers and has a little chat with the baby. It's so adorable. I'm completely smitten with this excited father-to-be.

Weird pregnancy things: A couple days ago I woke up screaming in pain. Alex ran in from the living room and looked pretty worried. I had my first calf cramp and oh my goodness it was painful!! I was limping for a couple days and I couldn't fully stretch my leg. Luckily it's gone away for now.

Happy or moody? Happy

Belly button in or out? In

Stretch marks? Still none.

Looking forward to: Alex and I are packing up for out trip as I type. We are in desperate need of a vacation. 10 days of no school, no work, and seeing family. WAY too excited!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.