18.12.14

BUMPDATE: 26/40

How far along are you? 26 weeks

Weight gain: Still at 20, thank goodness.

Sleep: I'm still waking up about twice a night. This morning I woke up at 5, and couldn't get back until 7. I have started taking a late morning nap on a daily basis. Definitely helps me get through the day.

Movement: This little guy has started the habit of having a little party in my belly in the middle of the night. Thankfully now that I am done work, it's not that much of an issue.

Favourite moments: Feeling him move when I sing. I don't know whether he's annoyed, or comforted, it's still precious to feel him respond.

Weird pregnancy things: It takes very little effort for me to become out of breath. The past 3 Sundays we've been rehearsing a song for our Christmas Sunday, and the amount of extra breaths I have to take while singing is quite entertaining. Luckily we're only singing the song once, because by the second time through it I can barely sing.

Happy or moody? Pregnancy has been such a great experience for me. I've had some little hiccups, but on the whole I've never been happier!

Belly button in or out? In

Stretch marks? Still none.

Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!!! Can't wait to see family that we haven't seen since our wedding! Hopefully the baby co-operates and will kick for his Grandma and Grandpa.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.