3.12.14

BUMPDATE: 24/40

How far along are you? 24 weeks

Due Date: A couple days ago when I told someone how far along I was they commented: "Only 16 more weeks to go!". It literally blew my mind! I can't believe it's close to 3 months away!!!!!

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Sleep: Again, no improvement. He's become quite active while I'm sleeping, so of course it wakes me up. To be honest, I don't really mind it. Makes me smile.

Movement: Tons and tons.

Favourite moments: Last night I spent the evening with Andrew, Kelsi, Norah and Adelaide. Since Adelaide is a few weeks old, I've become obsessed with snuggling her. She slept on my chest for about 2 hours. She slowly slid down to my belly and her hands spread across it as if to give her little cousin a hug. He was moving around quite a lot and it didn't bother her one bit. Such a tender little moment.

Happy or moody? Happy, happy!!

Belly button in or out? In

Looking forward to: Visiting family in Winnipeg for Christmas. I can not wait to see everyone and have lots of "baby topic chats"

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.