15.12.14

A BREAK BEFORE BABY

Well it officially happened.
I am no longer a retail worker.
This is the first time in since I was 5 years old that I haven't been in school, or been employed, or both.
I must admit, I feel slightly strange with this whole concept that I am not returning to work.
Don't get me wrong, all I've ever wanted was to be a stay at home mom, and now that things are actually happening I find myself thinking:
"Is this for real life?"
I'm terrified, excited and completely dumbfounded.

So you may be asking:
"What on earth are you going to be doing for the next 3 months?!"
Well let me tell ya:
Me // First and foremost I plan on listening to my body and taking care of myself. A little bit of pampering and naps. Lots of naps.
Cleaning // Like I said previously I've been in a crazy nesting mood recently, and I plan to take full advantage of this and de-clutter our apartment.
Cooking // Now that I am no longer working, there's is no reason for me to be exhausted by the end of the day that I can not start becoming more adventurous with cooking. Making my first pork roast this week! Eeeek!
Cuddles // Since I used to have to wake up super early all the time, I usually went to bed a couple hours before Alex, so we couldn't cuddle to sleep. Taking full advantage of that now!

I just can't wait until I can meet the little boy growing inside me.
But for now I plan on making myself busy so time will just fly by :)

6 comments

  1. A break from work/school sounds so nice! I wish you the best in your decluttering/napping/cooking endeavors! Also that is a cute cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM JUST GIDDY FOR YOU!! I will look forward to the day that I get to stay home and just wait and get ready for the crazy life ahead :) Congrats girl!- soak it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf in your hair is really cute, and I love your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nap it up!!
    I know what you mean- I graduated a year ago and I haven't had a job for 6 months and it's still weird. Really nice, though! #teambabies

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah congrats on being able to relax!! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh congratulations! I almost can't wait until get to where you are (I say almost because the concept of pregnacy and birth still terrifies me!).

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.