17.11.14

TREE TRIMMING AT THE WAGNER'S

Growing up, people always used to think my family was crazy for putting our Christmas tree up the first week of November.
Apparently now it's "cool" to put your tree up early.
Sorry for bursting everyone's bubble, but the Wagner family is cooler than your family (well in regards to Christmas that is)
This time of year has always been my favourite. 
The smells, the food, the decorations, the movies, the music, the family time, the everything!!!

Also I must mention how beautiful it feels to hold little baby Adelaide.
Of course I'm having more tender feelings than usual when it comes to babies simply because it's becoming more and more real to me that in a few months I'll be holding our own little bundle.

2 comments

  1. My excitement for new babies began once I became pregnant also.
    Yay for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.