8.11.14

THE REVEAL

Alex and I always loved the idea of having our first child being a boy.
Since I grew with two older brothers, I think having a brother to look out for you is always sweet.
For the past few weeks though, I kept getting feelings that we were going to have a girl.
So when the technician told us: "You're having a little boy!" I was completely surprised!
Not at all what I was expecting, but we couldn't be happier.
I am officially surrounded by boys in our little home now.

Can't wait to meet this little fella in March.

4 comments

  1. Yay!!! I had a little boy in March and he is the most fun ever. Seriously. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that's so fun congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh! Congratulations! You must be over the moon :) He will be such a handsome little babe!!!
    xo,
    Malia
    littleladychangblog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.