14.11.14

NOT THE BEST OF WEEKS

This week has been rough.
Real rough.
I haven't had a good night's sleep for over a week now.
Our snoring neighbour who lives on the floor above us hasn't helped my restlessness!
My emotions have been all over the map.
Seriously.
When Alex went to work on Tuesday, I bawled my eyes out.
For the majority of the pregnancy I have been pretty happy, but for some reason this week has just been hard.
I've felt selfish, and lazy.
I didn't shower for two days in a row.
I've watched (and re watched) countless Youtube videos.
Decided to watch (for the 4th time) my favourite TV show (shown above).
Today is the only day that I've actually made the bed.

Although this week has sucked, there are a few things that have been good (thank goodness!)
+ Every time I have woken up, Alex wakes up so we can cuddle and talk.
+ My second niece was born on Thursday at 3:14 am. Adelaide Grace Wagner. Holding her just hours after she was born has made this whole pregnancy thing real to me. Can't wait to hold my little bundle in a few months!
+ My parents just got back from a 3 week vacation to England, and they kindly brought back some crumpets and Primula (along with many other goodies!)
+ Candy Cane ice cream is in grocery stores again! Bring on Christmas.

So here's to having a much better week this week.

8 comments

  1. i LOVE pushing daisies.
    hope you have a nice weekend and enjoy some husband time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ned's eyebrows make (almost) everything better.
    And here's some advice from a bunch of hanging animals: https://www.google.com/search?q=hang+in+there+images&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US504&espv=2&biw=1154&bih=577&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=BR5oVLCrObHYiQKhzYH4BA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are literally the sweetest! I don't know if it's whether I'm pregnant, or be cause I really needed to hear it, but I just shed a tear or two :) so thank you!!

      Delete
  3. candy cane ice cream sounds amazing! i didn't even know such a thing existed! and it sounds like you married an amazing guy : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh I am sorry you had a rough week :( but I love that show Pushing Daisies! I actually totally forgot that it even existed until just now, but I remember watching it when it first aired and really loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the only other person in this entire world that I have heard of knowing about Pushing Daisies!! I absolutely loved this show and was so sad when they stopped it :(
    So glad to see that someone else loves it also :)

    celesteandcraig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.