21.11.14

HAIR HOW TO #1

As much as I love trying new hairstyles, I get easily frustrated if they turn out to be too complicated or time consuming.
So I thought I would show you all a super quick and easy updo that I have been obsessed with recently.
Step one// I find this style works best with 2nd day hair that has loose waves (tutorial coming soon)

Step two// Grab a section of hair near the crown of your head and lightly backcomb

Step three// Centre part your hair starting below your ears. This way you don't have a part from the top of your head all the way down to your bun.

Step four// Braid both sections of hair. Lightly pull the braids to give them more texture.

Step five// Take one braid and twist around one time so the braid lays flat against your head. Pin in place.

Step six// Wrap the end of the braid underneath the section you just pinned down.

Step seven// Repeat on the other side

Step eight// Continue to pin where necessary.

This hairstyle looks great with with a centre or side part. I personally like to have a few pieces pulled out to frame my face.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.