26.11.14

BUMPDATE: 23/40

How far along are you? 23 weeks

Weight gain: just about 17 pounds. I must admit that it is getting harder and harder to watch the scale go up. I understand that the weight I am gaining is important for his growth, I just want to make sure I'm gaining a healthy amount.

Sleep: My body temperature has been up and down lately. I'll wake up sweating, then a few hours later freezing. So sleeping is still a little struggle

Movement: He has been moving like crazy the past week and it makes me giggle every time.

Favourite moments: Last Thursday, Alex was able to feel the him move for the first time. It was so sweet to his face light up. It's become part of our evening routine to sit on the couch and wait for him to start moving. We went to see Mockingjay last Saturday (amazing!) and during the bombing of District 13, he was kicking around non stop. It's cute to feel him react to things.

Happy or moody? Mostly happy, but because of the lack of sleep lately I've become a tad moody now and again.

Belly button in or out? In

Looking forward to: Seeing my midwife next week. I haven't seen her in a month, and I love our visits. She is just an encyclopaedia of information and I always feel confident after our appointments.

Also if you want a tear jerker, listen to this song. I can't stop listening to it, and every time I do I shed a tear or two.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.