18.11.14

BUMPDATE: 22/40

How far along are you? 22 weeks. Officially over half way there (well that is if baby arrives on schedule)

Due date: March 25th. Seems like forever away, but I'm sure it will fly by, especially since the past 3 months have!

Weight gain: 15 lbs. 5 pounds up since my last bumpdate...which I hate to admit was only two weeks ago. I blame it on the Halloween candy. It was bad!

Sleep: As I mentioned in a previous post, it's a major struggle at the moment. I'm super restless and am exhausted all the time

Movement: This little man has finally made an active appearance when it comes to movement. I felt my first flutter at about 18/19 weeks, but his movement are now very noticeable and distinct. I usually feel them in the evening, once I've relaxed and come home from work. I sit down and boom he skirts around. Loving every minute of it!

Food cravings: Nothing in particular anymore. Now and again I want something specific, but for the most part my appetite is just back to normal. Which is nice, since I had a few months where all I could eat was hummus and pita.

Favourite moments: (1) Having little conversations with him. Alex and I have started the habit of talking my stomach and I love it. (2) Having people at work comment on how much I've popped in the past 3 weeks. I'm happy to say that so far all the weight gain has literally been in the belly (well and boobs if I must be honest..tmi? ah well)

Happy or moody? Let's just say sob fest. It doesn't take much for me to cry these days.

Looking forward to: (1) Finishing work. My last day is December 23rd, and although it kind of scares me being out of work, I am ready to completely focus on this pregnancy and getting things ready! (2) Alex being able to feel the baby move. So far all the movement has been internal, so I can't wait for him to see/feel what I've been feeling for the past few weeks!

3 comments

  1. So happy for you guys! :) Sounds like it's been a great pregnancy so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah being done with work and able to focus on your babe will be the best! you look radiant!
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was always had a sobfest when I was pregnant too. I'm an emotional person to begin with, then throw in some extra hormones and I cried at everything- sappy commercials, cute baby animals, totally random stuff =).

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.