10.11.14

AN ODE TO THE SWEETEST FATHER-TO-BE

My husband is too adorable. As much as he hates getting his picture taken, he always lets me take random shots so I can try out some new things with my camera.

Sentences I've said multiple times over the past couple of months:
"Hey could you pick up some pizza on the way home? Baby want pizza."
"Would you mind getting some Rice Krispies? I'm craving them so bad."
"I really want a Frosty. Could you run to Wendy's and grab me one?"
"Could we just stay home and watch a movie?"
"I need to take a nap. Could you cuddle me until I fall asleep?"
"I just don't want to cook. Can we order food instead?"
"My back is killing me. Could I have a shoulder rub?"

I sound like the most needy, demanding pregnant woman.
Luckily I married the sweetest boy who just turns to me, smiles and says:
"Of course"
I swear I feel like Princess Buttercup.

I just can't wait to see how he interacts with our little one.
Alex, you're going to be the sweetest dad.
Seriously, I'm so excited to see it!!

3 comments

  1. awe, so nice!! you two are going to be the cutest parents.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the very sweetest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds about right. You have every right!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.