16.9.14

BOSTON TEMPLE

I love that no matter which country I visit, I am still overwhelmed by the beauty and Spirit of temples.
Life is always full steam ahead, never stopping.
But once I step into the front doors, time seems to stand still.
All the worries and struggles of life go away and I get just a glimpse into eternity.

I am so glad Alex and I made the decision, before we had even met, that we would marry in the temple.
Neither one of us was willing to compromise on that.
That simple but significant decision has made all the difference.

3 comments

  1. Wow what a lovely looking temple! I would love to visit that particular one someday. Also I applaud you for your decision to get married there! It does make a huge difference I think ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.