30.7.14

FLOWERS ARE ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA

Some days you just need flowers.
Work can be a pain, your body can do weird things, and stressful thoughts slowly then quickly can take over.
Thankfully I married a gem of a man who knows when those days are (even when he hasn't seen me all day)

I use to gag at "lovey-dovey" things when I was in my late teens early twenties.
Even though I am hopeless romantic.
Ironic right?
See I loved the concept of romance.
The idea of sweet little moments, that sweep you off your feet.
But because they never happened to me, I became disgusted by them.
Thankfully I married a gem of a man who changed my mind.

Over the past 3 years I've become more and more self conscious about my body.
I guess after loosing 50 pounds, I am terrified of gaining it all back (and then some).
Which is weird because I never used to be self conscious.
But it keeps slipping back into my mind.
Thankfully I married a gem of a man who makes me feel beautiful whenever he is around.

All in all I'm just thankful for him.

4 comments

  1. I go through that too, you're not alone. Constantly feeling like you'll go there again. After losing 70lbs, it's like I constantly have a fat girl mentality. So I'm right there with ya. But as long as you're mindful, and I bet you most certainly are, you'll be just fine. Beautiful flowers, too :)

    xo
    Malia

    www.littleladychang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the cutest when husbands bring home flowers, it's so sweet :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this, and as girls we do love our flowers, admitted or not...! I think Heavenly Father created them just for us

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.