23.6.14

THE WEEKEND

+ After almost 2 years, I am finally re-watching season 3 of Downton Abbey. I thought I had recovered from the trauma, but apparently I haven't.

+ Alex and I chaperoned a tri-stake youth dance. It was prom themed, so it was super cute to see everyone dressed up. Although I am glad the days of awkward teenager interaction is done for me. Marriage rocks.

+ Went to see X-Men: Days of Future Past. SO. GOOD.

+ Launched my photography business and I am completely blown away from the amount of support I have received! Already booking some sessions, and I am getting more and more excited.

+ Sunday my family went to the Larson's goodbye party. It still hasn't sunk in that this family is leaving. These kids became my younger siblings. So many memories with this dear family.

How was your weekend?

3 comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about not missing those teenage years. Yikes.
    I still need to see X Men! I hear nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha agreed about teenage years. marriage is the best. you're right.
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is all so sweet. Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.