19.6.14

STYLE

Before my shoot with our friends on Monday, Alex and I scoped out the area to find good spots to take the pictures.
When I was looking through the pictures after I came across a thought.
Style isn't about what's being posted Pinterest, what's being designed for the catwalk, or what stores are selling.
It's what you as a person feel comfortable wearing.

For me it's neutrals and simple accessories.
For Alex it's sports jerseys and jeans.
Wear whatever you like to wear and rock it.

I think as a world of people, we need to start being true to ourselves and pull away from following fads.

1 comment

  1. Definitely knowing your body and what looks good on you and what you feel your best in is the best :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.