3.5.14

WE STILL POSE LIKE WE'RE ENGAGED

Thursday night we attended our friend's wedding reception.
It was also our first night with our parents car, so we decided to make a night of it.
We got dressed up (slightly co-ordinated), went to dinner at Harvey's and spent the evening with friend's we haven't seen in almost a year.

It's funny that once you get married you don't really see your single friends that much anymore.
I know it's pathetic, but it's true.
I had great conversations with people I hadn't said a word to since last summer.

This was our first wedding reception we'd been to together since our own.
It was so cute watching Dave and Lillie, and remembering how we felt almost a year ago.
I know it's not a crazy long time ago, but I still mentioned to Alex:
"We really had no idea, did we?"
Nothing could have prepared me for how much fun married life is.

Seriously it's the most fun ever.

2 comments

  1. married life is the BEST! seriously. :)
    btw, you two are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I can't wait to be married! You both make it look so fun

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.