16.4.14

SENTIMENTAL

Weird to think my hair used to look like this.

This morning before I headed off to work, I randomly started looking through our engagement pictures.
I find it absolutely hilarious to think that they were taken just over a year ago.
A couple of my girlfriends are getting married this summer, so I get to relive the excitement with them.

I thought I knew what married life was going to be like.
But I really had no clue.
I was surprised.
In a good way.
I still get stressed over the same things.
I still suffer from anxieties.
I still am exhausted from work.
I still love him.
Always.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway I am hosting.

2 comments

  1. This is beautiful. I can't wait for moments like these for myself.

    Never let these moments go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about married life! It's so different from what I thought it was going to be like, but it's a good different like you said :) Also, you are fiiiiiine!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.