11.4.14

BROTHERS OF MINE

Apparently yesterday was "National Sibling Day"
I find it entertaining that there is literally a day for everything nowadays.
So I wanted to talk about these boys on the day after Sibling Day.
Just because.

I was the baby and the only girl (and according to everyone else the "princess" of the family.)
And I'm so grateful for that.

Having these two in my life guided me towards certain characteristics that I wanted in a husband.
We've all found our significant other and started our own families,
but these two will always be my first family!!
Yes we get in arguments, and yes they sometimes annoy the heck out of me, but I wouldn't want any other boys as my siblings.
So I just wanted to say I love you both.
Thanks for helping me into the person I've become.

We should be telling people how much we appreciate them everyday.
Not just on Valentines, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and anniversaries.
Everyday.

Also on a random note, I can't stop listening to this song.
Newsies please come to Ottawa!!

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.