31.3.14

UNTITLED POST

This post has been sitting in my drafts for an entire month.
It was an untitled post with no content.
Just this picture.
So I thought I would make some content for it.

Today is the last day of March.
Every month keeps going by faster and faster.
I think it's safe to say that March 2014 has been my favourite month as a wife.
The more I learn about Alex, the more I love him.
The more we reveal our past, the more I realize how it was no coincidence we married each other.
The more he tells me I'm beautiful, the more I believe him.
The more time we spend together, the more I become the person I am supposed to be.

Needless to say, I can't wait for April.

2 comments

  1. i really like you calendar & proclamation, it all looks so clean! where'd you get your proclamation? did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time you post details or snippets of your decor i fall in love. if you lived closer i would totally have you decorate our apartment. and p.s. you are a lovely artist! i wish i had your ability:)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.