4.3.14

BECAUSE IT'S PANCAKE TUESDAY

And because I will use any excuse to eat breakfast for dinner :)

It was always a tradition in our family to participate in Pancake Tuesday.
I am hands down continuing that tradition.
This year I made some coconut pancakes.
I slightly tweaked this recipe to make it a tad healthier.
But dang they are tasty!

Also I am convinced that my neighbours think an 8 year old lives in our apartment.
Been blaring the Frozen soundtrack all evening.
And I am 100% not ashamed.

Bekah

6 comments

  1. Oh gosh, seriously you can't go wrong with pancakes. This is just perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for carrying on tradition!! Love, Mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I skipped out on pancakes today in favor of my mom's creole food, But I did make crepes the day before--I may have to bookmark this one for a weekend!

    xHaley - haleyrankins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am really liking the sound of pancake tuesday.. maybe i'll steal that idea for our little home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, those look delicious. i love breakfast food for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good! And the frozen songs are soo catchy! haha. By the way I totally know Alex! We were in the same stake in Winnipeg! Small lds world hey?

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.