29.3.14

A WINNER AND AN EXPLANATION

Sometimes you need an unplanned break from blogging.
I haven't blogged in 2 weeks, and I really don't have an explanation.
Life has been great, I still spend 3 nights a week alone, which sucks, but I turned to watching childhood movies instead of write on my blog.
I love that I don't have a schedule, I just write when I want to, and for the past 2 weeks I haven't wanted to.
Now I'm not saying I all of a sudden hate blogging and am no longer doing it.
Far from it.
I just come and go as I choose because I can.
Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's not suppose to, it's just how I feel :)

So I thought it was about time I announce who one the giveaway.
You remember, way back in my last post?
And the winner is.....
...comment number 4 which was written by the lovely Lex.
I will be sending you an email with the details.

I just wanted to thank you all for your support :)
You're all the best!

2 comments

  1. I feel ya. Own the blog, don't let the blow own you.
    Haha.
    Also... if you need movie suggestion you should definitely watch Dawson's Creek because it's amazing but I guess a tv show and not a movie.
    Anyways. Lovely blog! I'm a new follower!
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.