9.2.14

A QUOTE ON A SUNDAY

Download available here
As I've mentioned in previous posts, I teach the Young Women at my church.
It's such an incredible experience, especially since I was in the YWs with some of the girls I teach.
One of my goals this year was to push myself with teaching.
Slideshows, handouts and activities.
Yes it's cheezy, but I love it!!

And since I've learned so much about graphic design I thought I would use that skill in my lessons.
So going forward I thought it would be fun to share with you every Sunday a quote or scripture that I used in my lesson and that I designed as well.

This week I taught the girls about how our choices matter.
aka Agency.
I absolutely adored this quote by Thomas S. Monson.
Everything we choose to do (or not to do) has eternal repercussions.
I don't know about you, but I plan on choosing the right destiny.
The destiny I always wanted.
To return to my Heavenly Father with my family.
All of them. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.