15.1.14

TEA TIME

Growing up, I always remember my mom drinking herbal tea regularly.
She would brew a cup of tea, curl up on the couch and read.
I've realized since I got married and moved out how similar I am to my mom. (in more ways than one.)
I love to curl up with a book and a cup of tea.

This is why one of my Christmas gifts this year was so perfect for me.
A tea tin filled with herbal tea.
It was such sweet gesture and I love it to pieces.
So tonight I plan on a making a spiced pumpkin herbal tea and get all cozy.

Happy evening everyone!

3 comments

  1. spiced pumpkin herbal tea sounds absolutely delish! what a cute gift.

    I always go through weird phases of switching between coffee everyday for a few months, then back to tea every day for a few months. Usually tea phases are sparked by a dry itchy throat!

    xo
    http://katiaengell.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most darling tea tin, holy cow. I loooove herbal tea too, and I keep trying to be all "professional" about it by trying loose leaf tea, but honestly tea bags are the best way to go. Especially if the packaging is that darling.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.