7.1.14

CH-CH-CHANGES

I thought there was no better way to ring in the new year, than to get my bangs chopped.
Might as well jump into this whole idea of new year, new something.

Speaking of changes I am officially 23 today.
It's funny that you the older you get, the less significant a birthday feels.
Being the awkward person I am, I prefer people not knowing and just treating it like any day.
Then again there is nothing better than having your husband surprise you at work, with a Cinnabon.

Time flies.
It's weird that I am 23.
It's weird that I am married (a good weird of course)
It's weird that I am now a youth leader.
Part of me still feels 17.
But then again, maybe not.

4 comments

  1. ummm i totally love it.
    bangs are the best.
    happy birthday beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about doing that forever now! I just feel like I can't pull it off maybe. You look so good with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so dang cute with them! they compliment your gorgeous face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday! love the bangs xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.