31.12.13

A YEAR IN REVIEW

I can easily say that 2013 has been my favourite year.
So many changes, and new experiences!!
There are too many things to mention, so I thought I would 

January // The year began, and what better way to begin the year than getting engaged!

February // I started my temple preparation courses, and started counting down the days until I could go to the temple!

March // We bought our wedding bands. The rings that would never come off our fingers.

April // The time had finally come for me to receive my endowments. It was such a beautiful experience. One I will never forget!

May // The Tulip Festival is my favourite event in Ottawa. It was so much fun to walk around the canal with family. The pre wedding butterflies were getting more and more intense.

June // We got the keys to our apartment and were able to start getting things put together. It was really starting to sink in that we were actually getting married.

July // The big day. On the fourth we became husband and wife. The best decision either one of us have made.

August // We were lucky enough to go to Maine for a few days. A little mini vacation in my favourite place, to end the summer.

September // We added a new member to the family: our little kitty Samwise Gamgee. He is quite a character, but we love him to pieces!

October // We celebrated our anniversary of our first date (a few weeks late), along with one year of being a couple. I still can't believe how fast that year went. We also enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family, and then Monday had our own mini Thanksgiving.

November // I finally started to get more adventurous with cooking and preparing meals. Who knew there were so many different types of paninis you could make!

December // Our first Christmas as a married couple. Neither one of asked for anything in particular, so everything was surprise.

2013 was an incredible year.
But I know 2014 will be even better!
I can't to see what's in store for our little family!

Happy New Year everyone!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.