25.11.13

SOME NEWS


A change on the blog, once again.
By now, none of you should be surprised.
But this time it isn't just a design change.

First: Name change
Yes I did change the name.
I found that A&B was just too generic.
So I slightly tweaked the lyrics to a song I loved when I was younger.
"These are days, we'll remember."
Everyday should be remembered.
Especially these days.

Second: Tutorials
I was surprised at the response I got about doing design tutorials.
And since I have become to love designing my blog, and learning some great tricks, I thought it was about time I shared with you all!
So stay tuned for some fun how-tos!

Third: Design
I was a little sick of the lack of colour on my blog.
Why not have a little pop of green?

Fourth: Videos
I want to have a better communication with my readers.
So this is where you all come in.
I just added a FAQ page, and I would love to get questions from all of you!
I am also toying around with the idea to some videos.
Any suggestions?

Fifth: Content
Now even though there are quite a few changes, the content will be the same.
Well mostly.
This blog will still be first and foremost a lifestyle blog, but I want to branch out more.
DIYs, tutorials, photography, a place to post my inspirations, collaborations, and giveaways.

After reading this post by one of my favourite blogs, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon of change.
And not just a design change this time.
I want to step out of my comfort zone a little, and try some new things.
So get ready.
It's going to be a blast!

4 comments

  1. Love the new look! I'm so excited to see what's in store for your blog!
    Can you do a tutorial on navigation bars? I've had a hard time finding clear instructions on how to make one.

    xo
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new design, your blog looks great! i'm excited for all your new content!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.