21.10.13

The past week I feel like all I have been doing is complaining about work.
Don't misunderstand, I love my job, our presentation team just feels very unappreciated by upper management.
Day after day, we find something new to be bothered with and spend close to the entire shift talking about it.
Then when I get home I spend about a half hour talking to Alex about it.
It doesn't make the problems go away, and it doesn't make me feel better (well initially perhaps, but for the long run.. no)
As much as it is important for me to vent, holding on to stupid things leave me feeling bitter and just all in all crappy.
I don't feel Christlike, and I don't feel me-like.
This week I want to make an actual effort to be happier at work, and to not let things bother and offend me so easily.

1 comment

  1. Amen sister!

    I feel it too. I only started working full-time this year and I have caught myself complaining constantly. It is not a good habit to get into.
    God is amazing in that we can complain to him and ask him for strength so that the negativity we possess can be transformed into gratefulness and praise.

    I hope this week is better and that you will find the strength to see the light within the dark :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.