26.10.13

Last night I decided to be a little adventurous with some guacamole. 
First thing you need to know about me, I do not cook without a recipe.
Ever.
I am too terrified to make anything without directions. 
But when I bought a pomegranate that came with a pamphlet that had a picture the seeds on top of guacamole, I knew I had to try it.
So I got home, and literally just made some off the top of my head.
I took ingredients that are foolproof for me and mixed away.
And both Alex and I are hooked!!! 

Pomegranate Guacamole

1 avocado
1tsp of garlic plus
1/4 cup pomegranate
1/2 cup of onions chopped very thin
2tsp of lime juice
1/2 cup of almonds
Mix ingredients together and serve.

Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. well,t his looked so good I had to go make my own version! I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You smart little chef you! This looks deliicious! You'll have to make some for me soon! Love, Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.