29.10.13

I feel that once you've met that someone, your calendar is filled with anniversaries.
But I guess that's not so bad.
Today we are celebrating our "one year of being a serious couple".

This time last year I called Alex and nervously shared my feelings.
Thankfully he felt the same.
Because that would have been rather uncomfortable.
And trust me, I felt awkward enough taking that step.

We are celebrating by ordering a pizza, and renting a movie.
We firmly believe that no one should cook on anniversaries, but are too lazy to leave home.
No shame.

2 comments

  1. Hey, date nights in are the bomb. We thoroughly enjoy movie nights and sometimes even just whipping up a box of mac and cheese. You are right, no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I'm pretty sure I would do exactly the same thing, of ordering food instead of going out... Although, I do like my posh dinners and cinemas... I guess we'll have to see when I get there lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.