15.10.13

Chapter 783

Even though our anniversary of our first date was a couple weeks ago, we've been so busy that we haven't been able to actually celebrate.
So today we took advantage Thanksgiving Monday, and headed to the market for some Beavertails and time together.
I still can't believe it was one year ago that we started spending so much time together.
Neither one of us had any idea how the other felt.
Nothing complicated, nothing dramatic, just two kids having a blast getting to know each other.

On a side note, have I mentioned how much I love Ottawa?
Not recently?
Ok good, because I do! 
So many of my friends want to leave this city, but I absolutely love it.
And I am so glad I have a husband who loves it just as much as I do.
With that said though, I can't wait to see where we end up in life.
What will our first house look like?
What cities will we live in?
What church building will our kids be baptized in?
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

2 comments

  1. I hope you move out of ottawa only so that you can come be my neighbor!
    and ummmm i want whatever you guys are eating haha.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever is being eaten in this picture looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.