25.9.13

Chapter 772

It's time for an update.
First I have a confession:
I took a little blogging break for a few days, and I loved it.
But at the same time, I've missed it.
It's confusing, I know.

Speaking of confusing, I got a job offer yesterday.
To be the assistant manager at The Body Shop.
I had an interview with them back in May, but they didn't have any full tim openings at the time.
Every time I go into the store, the manager (Brandy), always tells me how much she wants me to work with them.
It would be my dream job.
But at the same time, I already have a great job.
I called Brandy back and told her I love the job I have now.
She was totally understanding, and told me if there is ever a job open, she will take me.
I woke up this morning thinking about an opportunity I may have missed out on.
This job would give me full benefits and I would be an assistant manager.
So I think I am going to call her and tell her I am interested in working part time, as well as keep my current job, just so I can get a taste of what to expect at The Body Shop.
If I love it, and the offer is still open, who knows what could happen.

I'm just so grateful for a Heavenly Father who gives me these opportunities. 

3 comments

  1. I loooove walking past the Body Shop. It smells soo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! Job changes are so tricky. I hope His plans are unveiled to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes a break is what you need. it's always good to take a break &&& to come back :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.