12.9.13

Chapter 763

Sometimes I feel quite pathetic.
Yesterday was one of those days.
I got home from work at 2:30, tried to take a nap and failed.
So then I watched some TV, ate some waffles, made some hot chocolate and waited for Alex to come home.
I fully intended on doing some chores.
But it didn't happen.

I think one of the hardest things for me is to come home and the house be empty.
I'm used to coming home from work and at least one person being home (mom or dad).
Now and again I'd be home alone, but I would never eat alone.
Making dinner for just myself makes me sad.
I enjoy cooking, but only when I have someone to cook for.

But today won't be like yesterday.
I am determined.

4 comments

  1. girl i feel ya.
    however, between job hunting i spend breakfast and lunch alone.
    then i find myself laying in bed cause i don't want to do stuff alone.
    at the end of the day im sitting on the edge of the couch waiting for ryan to come, constantly glancing at the back door to see that cute guy ride in on his bike.
    i feel ya.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did the same exact thing all last year. & sometimes this year too since austin is in class so late. it's hard to be motivated. sometimes a good movie or tv is exactly what you need though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have days like that. My hubby's presence always motivates me and loneliness always zaps my powers. You are never pathetic, you are human! And I think you're a pretty amazing human. I love your blog, it's a bright spot in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your home is so adorable! i stalk you on instagram and i always wish i had your decorating skills.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.