7.9.13

Chapter 759

September 1 2012: Jenn Butler "Oh hey, gurl, heyyy. One of Jonan's friends is moving into the ward.
Cutie from what I can tell... RM  May the odds be ever in your favor"

September 7 2012: I met this cute boy at a church dance. We didn't dance. We didn't even talk.

September 7 2013: Waiting for this cute boy to come home from work so we can watch Boy Meets World, eat popcorn and cuddle.

Such an incredible year.
I can wait to see where this year takes us.
Lead on, my love, lead on.

2 comments

  1. Love doing series of pictures like this. Here's how the original "follow me" pictures started (I love it).

    http://mashable.com/2013/02/28/girlfriend-photos-world/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those pictures! I remember seeing them on Pinterest, then when I saw Kirsten's, I knew I had to try it!!!!! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.