23.8.13

Chapter 750

I'm ready for Maine.

I want to get freckles.
I want to take a run on the beach.
I want to not care what time it is.
I want to have ice cream from the Soda Fountain.
I want to swim in my cold ocean.
I want to stay up late, and wake up early.
I want to wear a swimsuit everyday, all day.
I want to watch the sunrise.
I want to walk along the beach with the love of my life.
I want to show Alex my favourite places.
I want to share old memories with him.
But most importantly,
I want to make new ones.

2 comments

  1. Aw I love poems. Actually I was reading some earlier haha thanks for sharing!
    Would love to have us follow each other. Let me know !
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahhh i love times like this.
    ryan and i have never had a time like this.
    but i cant wait for when we do.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.