8.8.13

Chapter 739

Yesterday I was having a sick day.
I called in sick to work, and spent the day on my couch.
Since I didn't have much to do all day, I decided to redesign our blog (again)
I wanted the blog to look simpler and cleaner.
Less cluttered.

So after a lot of thought, I've decided to no longer have sponsors.
I wanted to thank all the bloggers that I have sponsored and have sponsored me over the past year.
It was great getting to know so many beautiful people.

The past month I've enjoyed blogging more than I have for the past couple years.
I didn't have a schedule.
I didn't decide weeks in advance what my topics would be.
I just talked about life as it happened.

I'm heading back to why I started this blog in the first place,

to write.

Bekah

3 comments

  1. That's the way to do it. Sometimes I realize I haven't blogged for a month. But then I also realize that I didn't spend as much time sitting in front of the computer either, which is good! I do like when you keep up your posts though. I definitely enjoy reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, what a good reminder. we so quickly lose sight of why we started! anyways, I am loving your blog and am so happy to have stumbled upon it! Hope you have a chance to swing by mine as well! Annnddd I am your newest follower, so I will be back!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Do whatever feels best for you.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.