1.8.13

Chapter 733

We have been anxiously awaiting our wedding photos the past week.
We knew they had been mailed, we just waiting and waiting until they arrived.
We literally checked the mail box everyday, hoping the CDs would be there.
Unfortunately all that we got were junk mail and bills for the previous tenants.
Nothing exciting.

Today was different though.
When I walked in the apartment after work, Alex smiled his cheeky smile, and I knew he was going to tell me something exciting.
And there were the CDs, right on the coffee table.
So for the past few hours we've been looking at wedding photos.
Over and over and over again.

It seems so long ago since that day.
It was such a blur.
But looking through the pictures reminded me of the little precious moments of the day I had forgotten.

So be prepared for some major bombardment of photos over the next week.

Bekah

3 comments

  1. YESSSSSSSS!
    I love this last picture.
    you are gorgeous.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with all of these! Bombard away! xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.