22.6.13

Chapter 712

Today was my second bridal shower.
We haven't been together as a group for a long time!
The last time we were all together was graduation.
That was four years ago.

What I loved most about today was that it felt like one of my birthday parties.
No joke.
Every year in high school, every one of these girls came to my birthday parties.
There were games, movies, and long girl chats.
And today it felt the exact same.
Even after 4 years, it felt like nothing had changed.

We still call each other by the same nicknames.
We still laugh at the most random things.
We still tease each other.
We still talk about high school memories.
We still can depend on each other.

Class of 2009.
I love you girls.

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.