20.6.13

Chapter 710

Seems like yesterday...

+ I met a cute boy at church
+ we became institute walking buddies
+ I finally gathered up the courage to ask you on a date
+ I flew out to Utah, and you missed me for the first time
+ we had that awkward phone call
+ we said I love you for the first time at the airport
+ I surprised you and flew down to Winnipeg
+ we had the marriage talk on your parents sofa at midnight
+ you surprised me and proposed
+ we went down to Palmyra so I could go to the temple
+ we found an apartment to call home
+ we were counting down months until the wedding

And now it's only two weeks.
Two weeks.

Bekah

1 comment

  1. goodness, i am so excited for you lady.
    it will be the best day of your life.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.