31.5.13

Chapter 695

This has been my life the past couple of nights.
Being at the church until 10:30-11 pm, rehearsing.
Last year I had the opportunity to perform a solo.
It was super duper fun, and was great being on stage again.

This year I get to perform in two numbers.
"I could have dance all night" - My Fair Lady
and
"You can't stop the beat" - Hairspray
Both rehearsals didn't run extremely smoothly, but you know what they say:
Rough dress rehearsal means a great performance.
Maybe?
Well fingers crossed!!

So that is the reason for my lack of posts/not a lot of effort in posting.
Next week I'll be back on track.

Bekah

2 comments

  1. well looks like it worked cause it was great!! Nice work!! To you AND Alex, lights were awesome and we were all hyped up on sour keys. A great night indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.