1.5.13

Chapter 672

A Midweek list

+ Reading a blog post that brings tears to my eyes.
+ Watching family home videos. Nothing better than having your fiance see your 1 year old self strutting around naked. 
+ Reading the Hunger Games. Again. Because I can.
+ Straightened my hair for the first time in months. And surprisingly enough, I love it.
+ Having a home day to recuperate. Battling a cold isn't fun.
+ Trying to re-organize my closet and drawers so everything fits. Failing miserably. I sense another spring clean is on it's way.
+ So happy Alex was able to get a job so quickly!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. yay for straight hair and jobs!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! Glad you could enjoy yourself. And congratulations to your man on the job! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.