17.4.13

Chapter 662

+
A Midweek List

> Feeling like spring once again. No more jackets.
> Trying to use social media and the internet less and less. It feels so freeing!
> Being completely wrapped up in a book. I love not wanting to put a book down.
> Falling back in love with Switchfoot. Reminds me of my elementary/high school days
> Got a phone call from Beacon Place. Alex and I officially have a 2 bedroom apartment to call home.
> Rehearsing, rehearsing, rehearsing. Getting a small taste of what it is like to be on Broadway.
> Waking up feeling alive. Have I told you all how much I love spring?!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. I'm a huge Switchfoot fan as well. Cheers to guility pleasures! I found your blog through a friend and I absolutley love it! I'm your newest follower, and feel free to to check out my budding blog, Slightly Strange. I would love new followers and any and all advice you can give!
    Thanks,
    Julie
    7julieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.