31.3.13

Chapter 641

+
I love Easter.
And not because of bunnies and chocolate.
It is a time where I find myself constantly reflecting on the greatest sacrifice and act of love that has ever taken place.
The atonement and crucifixion.

I know that Jesus Christ atoned for each and every one of us. 
And if I was the only person on this earth, He would have done it just for me. 
He is our Saviour. 
Because of Him, there is a way for us to return and live with Him. 
We can be clean, we can be whole, and we can be with our families. 
And for that, I will always be grateful for.

Wishing you all a very happy Easter!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. This video gets me every time. And I love this post. Simple and powerful.

    Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.