21.3.13

Chapter 627

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
*
The past few days I've gone without eyeliner, and it's been so refreshing!
I fooled around with my makeup with this morning.
When I was done, I looked in the mirror, and didn't like what I saw.
Dark eyes and heavy lips.
It just didn't seem like me.

So I scrubbed it all off and started again, doing my everyday routine.
Instead of grabbing my EOS lip balm, I went with my Revlon color burst lip butter.
It's a bit darker than I usually wear, but I still feel like me when I'm wearing it.

It's interesting how much my tastes have changed.
I'd rather look like me, instead of being completely covered.

Bekah

4 comments

  1. You forgot to mention you did your brackets? How can this not be more important than doing hair and makeup??????


    Dad ..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add that I love your "me" look -- always have. That's what Dads like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only wear mascara and lipstick. it's the best :) you look great my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often go OTT with my make up & look in the mirror not feeling myself. I love the no eyeliner look sometimes too, makes room to go a bit brighter with the lip shade... which by the way looks lovely!

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.