19.3.13

Chapter 623

*
Welcome to a new series on my blog: "Trinket Tuesday."
Every Tuesday I will share little pieces around my house.
Gifts, heirlooms, childhood toys, etc.

I thought I would kick start it with one of my most treasured items.
This little jewelry box belonged to my Great Grandma (Nanny Wagner).
I don't have any memories of her, except for how heartbroken I was when she passed away.
I was only little, but it had such a big impact on me. 
It was the first death in the family that I remember experiencing.
This jewelry box is the last thing I see at night, and the first thing I see in the morning.
It's my only piece of my Nanny.

Bekah 

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous. And what gorgeous photography too.

    I'm down for this new series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice idea, and a lovely heirloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely!

    I’m hosting a super duper group giveaway, starting tomorrow. Don’t miss out!

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.